Preparing to write "The Weapon X"

I am writing a fanfilm in an attempt to take Wolverine back to his comic roots (and no he won't duke it out with the Hulk). I have done a great deal of planning for the writing process, but I have some questions for fans of the character.
The script I am planning stars only three characters that exist in the current comics. Dr. Cornelius, Victor Creed aka Sabretooth and Logan aka Wolverine. There are two supporting characters as well, but the story stays stiffly focused on Logan and his pursuers from the Weapon X projectI don't intend to use any codenames in this film and I am gunning for a gritty and realistic film that culminates in a classic comic book confrontation between Logan and Creed.

So this brings me to the question. What do you think is most important about a Wolverine movie? Is it appearance, character traits, storyline, villians or action? I ask this for knowing that there have to be sacrafices in order to film this project.

Please feel free to drop ideas for anything. I am interested in making a film for and by the fans. I am also considering cameos so long as the make sense within the confines of the story.

Better reply, Bub
William J Long III

Back