Premiere Pro CC is fucking dope!

when it works yes, otherwise my constant crashing and loss of work is a pain in the arse, on the plus side my ctrl + s fingers are now automatic clickers... even with autosave, they have effed up dynamic link which doesnt retain all effects and theres also a bug when using mercuty transmit and using dynamic link with both AE and PP open, at least for me there is, also some effects dont seem to reset and end up stacking when removing or add other effects, have to open and close the program for it to reset otherwise you dont know what you are doing.

As soon as you're working in a team, it falls in a heap. Too many bugs too. I'm glad I haven't had to deal with the instability for years with it. It's nice and quick for small and simple jobs. I really wish instead of worrying about features no one really cares about, Adobe took this multiple user abomination it's currently working on and turns the whole program into something more than a toy. It's about time PP grew up and became a real competitor in the professional world.

ADOBE should focus on getting rid of all the other programmes and instead implement it all into premiere making it an all in one solution with perhaps 3 modes, editing, effects and audio that way theres no need for dynamic linking all the time, I can see already that lumetri is starting this but its just too basic at the moment, thats the one thing with FCPX i love is the plug in support that isnt too expensive and does alot of what I need after effects for.

Back