Possibly looking for a composer for an orchestral score

Hello everyone. I am just getting the ball rolling on a social impact feature film project. I've finished the screenplay, and next plan on shooting the opening scene in video/DV in order to put together a package to pitch to investors.

I am not really looking to make any guarantees right now or receive any...just that if this project does take off, I would like to put out some feelers right now for future collaboration.

I very much have an orchestral score in mind, and regardless of what the film's budget winds up being, I am open to talking to composers of all experience levels.

If you would be interested in composing the score for a social impact film and would like to stay in contact in case this project takes off, please feel free to reply or message me.

And even if you're not interested, it's feel free to say hi as it's always nice to get to know more people on here and have some good convo.

:)

Composer for Hire

Hi there Jijenji

My name is Andrew Sampford, and I'm a composer (who primarily writes orchestral scores) with a lot of experience writing for short films here in Australia and New Zealand.

If the position of composing for your film is still available, I'd love to be involved.

You can hear some of my stuff on my MySpace (Actual website coming soon) at www.myspace.com/andrewsampford

Cheers,
Andrew

Hi,

I'd be very interested in working on a film like that.

I have just released the soundtrack to the film Stepnica over on mininova.org. You can grab it there, listen to it and see what I do on an actual film as opposed to demo tracks that tend to be too much music most of the time.

I can send you more tracks if you like!

Best
Hans

Back