• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

camera Pop Music Video - Blackmagic Ursa Mini G2 + Pocket 6K

Hey guys! This is the second music video I've ever shot. As it's something I'm hoping to get into a lot more I would love any feedback, I directed, shot (2 cams with another DP) and edited this one. We shot on Sigma cinema zooms and used mostly natural lighting as well as some Astera pixel tubes as practicals in a few of the scenes. Let me know what ya think! Accidentally posted in the wrong category before.

Hey guys! This is the second music video I've ever shot. As it's something I'm hoping to get into a lot more I would love any feedback, I directed, shot (2 cams with another DP) and edited this one. We shot on Sigma cinema zooms and used mostly natural lighting as well as some Astera pixel tubes as practicals in a few of the scenes. Let me know what ya think! Accidentally posted in the wrong category before.

I think that the song is awesome.
The video opening shots were great but then...
Video unfortunately I don't like, maybe because i don't understand what the dude in red in ballet studio has to do with the running man..who is probably a singer.. and why in the opening sequence there were back of dude in red. I also don't get the lady boxer warming up or something like that. There is no story in video, I get it, but you can't just put some videos of guys doing some training, without much acting, and call it a music video. I think the video is bad, IMHO, sorry,

Last edited:
Back