• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Point of Origin (Sci-fi)

I had to stop watching after the first minute (will finish it later), but the acting and lighting seemed to be pretty good so far. I'm actually interested to continue it later when I get more time. (I'll update this post)

Finished it and liked it. Thought it was well paced and interesting. The direction was good too. Hope to see more. Any news on when more episodes are going to be released?

Last edited:
I think the basic story foundation is sorta good and fine. (The 'meteor' crater was too easy to find, and the crash site itself looked like minimal effort of ten minutes of work with a shovel).
The thing that was working hardest against me (once we FINALLY got to the exposure) was that it had a big District 9 Van de Merwe-thing feel to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54A7W6eEBnw

Technical filming execution and audio collection were fine. A fundamental hurdle achieved!

The walk out to find the crash site was tedious and waaaay too long making that a simple editing issue.

I think this would be great if chopped down to less than a minute as opening credits rolled to the beginning of the series.

Last edited:
Back