• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Plot of a horse movie, your idea?

There are some bad people in the kingdom that are led by a woman. one murder happens by them and the horse sees it. The horse will be wild. They give drug to horse & it gets alzymer. The kingdom transfer the horse to a country which is their close friend. In there, the horse gets back its memory & this news comes to them. They take horse back to home. They get to recognize the wrong-doers & murderer & people in the capital city celeberate with presence of that horse.

It is so that which I tried a political side/country is shaped & that seems film is big-new. I can develop, just want to see if you like it or not?

Thanks!

This is essentially the same plot as "Witness". Details are different
and I'm intrigued by the idea of a horse given Alzheimer's by a drug
and hidden away - kind of like the kid in "Witness" without the drug.
I think, however, you mean amnesia not Alzheimer because the horse
gets its memory back.

On the medical side: Rik is right: Alzheimer is a decease that literally deteriorates the brain and can't be reverse (yet?).

I'm not sure how this story would work on film, but it might be a terrific story for a children's book. There are millions of girls (and boys) who love fairytale like adventures with horses.

(It might also be more in your grasp to realise it. And when it is a big hit: one day yo can make the movie.)

Back