• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

ad PEXTV LOOKING FOR FILMS FOR (PEX EXCLUSIVES)

PexTV’s strategy is a method that aims to provide the best customer experience by deploying valuable propositions. Here’s what PexTV idolizes:

• Users can stream 365 Days of the year, 24 hours, 7 Days of the week, with zero advertisements!

• Stream content conveniently anywhere across the globe without needing a DVD player or going to the movie theatre.

• Get unlimited access to National and Independent TV shows and movies.

• Access to PexTV’s Exclusive movies or shows

• Contract-oriented but can cancel at any time! (ZERO HASSLE)

• View shows & movies in high-definition

• Receive recommendation via our algorithmic for new items to watch based on clients liking

• Avoid commercials ads- Some people like looking at commercials and other advertisements and some people avoid them.

• New signups can avail a 30-day free trial (1 month free of services)

• PexTV “user profiles” gives leverage for users to personalize their user account and preferences. The User profiles allow the “admin-user” to modify, allow or ever restrict certain users

This is why PexTV offers video creators our platform with the same Netflix style functions, with payment management, connected TV app creation (Roku, FireTV, Apple TV, and SmartTV's) as well as social media broadcasting tools. This gives content creators the assets they need to take complete control of their video business. Audiences are expanding everyday outside of cable and satellite subscription and now video creators can get a piece of the pie without begging YouTube for the crumbs.

If you are interested please feel free to contact us via our support & new films department pexexclusives@pexfilms.tv

You've promoted in the wrong area twice now. Moved.

1) In your welcome post
2) In Movies
Neither are for promotion

1) In your welcome post
2) In Movies
Neither are for promotion
I dont see neither post as a promotion i was asked to introduce yourself.. and Thats who I am and why I’m here... wasnt a sale pitch but ok. point me in the right direction guess.

Last edited:
This post is in Promotion now. It was moved. Please do not promote in the discussion area thanks and welcome!

Back