People are desperate for content?

hello, long time no post.

I have a philosophy that I talk about with my brother and that's people have to be desperate for content.

So just as long as youre not retarded and put good effort into something, you should be able to create something people would watch right?

We have literally nothing to do on this planet.

Film and TV are pretty much the only thing the majority of people like to do, and 99% of those people aren't creating, they're watching. So how hard can it be?

It's just something I use to motivate myself because I have 0, and it's absurd how I haven't made it to the end of a project before.

another thing,

virtual reality is the next major thing and occulus rift launches in march.

Little kids will take it and never look back. Adults will follow soon after. It's just going to get better and better. I think now we're actually on a time limit.

I was watching The Revenant with my brother and was thinking to myself "movies and TV are outdated now" because I was bored and already know what to expect with movies. We walked out an hour in but we plan on watching it again in a few days lmao.

I might be wrong but I really think movies and TV are going to be outdated soon to bigger and better technology like virtual reality.

I was saying to my brother that now we're on an actual deadline to get something done.

I remember playing VR systems back in the 80s. There was a futuristic tank game (line drawings) which was pretty good for its time.

Good for PoV games, didn't understand its use in movies. I could imagine a 360 degree movie experience but that boom op's going to need some serious ninja skills or it's ADR city.

For games, it's great.

Back