• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch PC vs Mac commercial

I thought all macbooks were porcelaine white!

(they need to do up their paint design?)

I dunno, I give this a "hmmf".

Last edited:
Heh, I thought it was quite a good parody overall. :cool:

Sound, as mentioned, was abysmal though. Probably nicked the background music, too.

Those PC / Mac commercials are such ripe targets. Liked it. :)

Looked quite well, do agree about needing a sound guy though.

Does it have sexist undertones? lol!

I'm not sure about the freezing comment at the end either. I've been rocking a Mac for 20 years, n haven't had one freeze up on me since the G3's, and even then it was a rarity.

Looked quite well, do agree about needing a sound guy though.

Does it have sexist undertones? lol!

I'm not sure about the freezing comment at the end either. I've been rocking a Mac for 20 years, n haven't had one freeze up on me since the G3's, and even then it was a rarity.

My mac doesn't freeze that often, but it does freeze. It pisses me off more than it freezes, given that I paid double for the damn shining glistening beauty of a tower than the other pc tower i have... i'm going to get mad thinking about it... just kidding.

And no sexist undertones, believe me. I loves me some women. I love it when they love me back. I don't like thinking any deeper than that:)

Here's an audio corrected version of the above spoof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89jI-oapxCs
thanks for watching

Back