Passionate Composer Seeking Exciting Projects

Hello there! 🎶 I'm a dedicated freelance composer who is eager to collaborate and bring your vision to life.

I specialize in cinematic, dramedy/comedy, adventure music, but I also have a knack for creating hip hop beats and rythm/percussion based music in general. While I'm relatively new to the industry, I'm excited about opportunities to grow, learn, and contribute my skills to meaningful projects.

Here's what I bring to the table:

🎬 Experience: Right after starting out I've had the pleasure of working on a german feature action-film alongside 2 other composers, where I sharpened my skills in delivering dynamic musical compositions across the genres of Traditional Orchestral and Hybrid-Rock. This experience has provided valuable insights into the collaborative process, and I continue to build my portfolio.

🎧 Education: I recently graduated from HOFA College with a degree in audio engineering. This educational background has equipped me with a solid foundation in technical aspects, allowing me to create high-quality and professional soundtracks that seamlessly integrate with visual media.

🌟 Passion and Dedication: Music is not just a job for me; it's a true passion. I put my heart and soul into every composition, aiming to evoke emotions, captivate audiences, and enhance the overall storytelling experience. Your project's success and your satisfaction are my utmost priorities.

🌍 Versatility: While my strengths lie in cinematic, dramedy/comedy, adventure music, and hip hop beats, I'm always open to exploring new musical territories and tailoring my compositions to suit your project's unique needs. I'm committed to bringing your vision to life through the power of music.

You can find my Demo-Reel below to get a first impression of my work. If you're interested in working with me I would be honored to discuss your project further. Whether it's a film, TV show or any other form of media, I'm ready to embark on this exciting journey with you.

Let's create something remarkable together! 🎶✨

Please feel free to reach out to me at to discuss your project or to request samples of my previous work. I'm thrilled to hear about your vision and explore how we can collaborate to create a memorable musical experience.

Thank you for considering me as your composer. I look forward to the opportunity of working with you and contributing to your project's success. Should you have any questions feel free to reach out at any point!

Warm regards, Ninian

Demo-Reel

Website

E-Mail: ninianvalenta@gmx.de

Discord: Frodo#8095

Back