Part of my new screenplay, what do you guys think?

Here is my new screenplay, please if there is anything that you notice wrong please let me know... Thanks guys!

AARON BLACK (V.O.)

America is a stable country filled with very unstable people. So, how do we fix this problem?... You go after the unstable people, thing is, that’s easier said than done. Everyone on the streets knows I’m one of those people, so I always have to watch my back…

Ext. Across the street from AARON BLACK’S house- night- hit men

FIRST HITMAN

So who is this guy?

SECOND HITMAN

Boss says he’s just some stupid cocksucker who ripped him off and thought he could get away with it… But who cares there’s a $500,000 price on his head.

FIRST HIT MAN

Yeah… I’ll go through the back and you go through the front, he’s probably expecting us.

The FIRST HITMAN walks to the back. The SECOND HITMAN bolts for the front door, he leans against it. His breathing is heavy. He looks around, turns the knob, and the house explodes.

AARON BLACK (V.O.)

Hey! My name’s Aaron Black. Welcome to Boston the only city where you can become a cop, crook, or construction worker, not much else in between. A city where you piss off the wrong guy and you’ll have worse than just a broken nose.

EXT. AND INT. coffee shop- daytime- FRANKIE GREEN, AARON BLACK, TREVOR STONE.

AARON is sitting down in the coffee shop sipping his coffee. FRANKIE walks in and looks around, and sees AARON. He sits down by him.

AARON

Hey Frankie, how’s it goin’?

FRANKIE

Pretty good how are you?

AARON

Good, and the kids and wife?...

FRANKIE

They’re good too Aaron.

AARON

That’s good to hear, let’s go for a walk…

AARON throws down a twenty dollar bill from his role to the table. They walk outside.

FRANKIE

Alright, we suspect you are bringing illegal arms into Boston port at eleven PM tonight. They’re doing a raid at that time.

AARON

Thanks Frankie.

They start to walk in different directions to their cars.

AARON

Frankie!

FRANKIE

Yeah?

AARON

Stop by my house tonight, and get something to eat, okay?

FRANKIE

okay, will do.

FRANKIE continues to walk to his car, he's stopped again.

FRANKIE

Can I help you?

TREVOR STONE

I'm sure you can. Trevor Stone, internal affairs, mind if I ask you some questions?

AARON (V.O.)

(Laughs) cops are so fun to watch… They think that they can just follow their clues like a treasure map until they find the X… But the thing is, X only marks the spot when you’re telling the truth… Ya, see that’s Frankie him and I have been best friends ever since we were kids. He was the kind of person who would do anything for a friend, or a quick buck… He was just like me only he was for the good guys…

FRANKIE

Fine, what do ya wanna know?

TREVOR

Who was that man?

FRANKIE

An old friend...

TREVOR

Yeah?

FRANKIE

(Getting pissed)

Yeah, he is!

TREVOR

Can I get a name?

FRANKIE

Yeah, yeah you can get a name, how bout go fuck yourself!... and what do you want anyway?

TREVOR

I want a name Mr. Green!

FRANKIE

His name is James Miller... We've been friends since we were kids...

TREVOR

and what does Mr.... Miller do?

FRANKIE

What the fuck is it with you, he does construction. What am I accused of doin, huh?

TREVOR

Mr. Green I wasn't accusing you of anything?

FRANKIE

then why the hell are you from Internal Affairs and why are you interviewing me?!

TREVOR

we're investigating the murders of three men, one of them was Aaron Black, good friend of yours?

FRANKIE

yeah he was, but I don't know anything. I mean, I hadn't talked to the guy in years. You think one of ours killed him?

TREVOR

Yes.... Alright if you think of anything you know where to find me...

FRANKIE

Yeah, yeah...

EXT. AND INT.-AARON'S WAREHOUSE- NIGHT- FRANKIE, POLICEMAN.
Frankie and the policemen are surrounding the warehouse. Police are stumbling around, their only source of light is the moonshine, and one light above the large door on the warehouse.

FRANKIE

Alright, let's move.

The large door to the warehouse is broken down, and the policemen storm the place.

FRANKIE

Police! freeze!

The four men in the warehouse put their hands up.

FRANKIE

You're all under arrest for trafficking illegal arms!

LABORER

guns? we ain't movin guns. We're movin a shipment of fish, came in tonight.

FRANKIE walks over to the crate seeing the fish.

FRANKIE

God damn it!! (screams) Fuck!!

FRANKIE throws down his gun and flips the crate.

POLICEMAN

It's not your fault Lieutenant.

FRANKIE

If I find that fuckin rat I'm gonna kick his ass so fuckin hard he won't remember how to shit!

INT. AARON'S HOUSE- NIGHT- AARON, FRANKIE

AARON and FRANKIE have plates of spaghetti in front of them, FRANKIE'S plate is untouched..

AARON

Thanks for the tip, it really helped.

FRANKIE

No problem, hey, this house is registered under James Miller, right?

AARON

Yeah, why?

FRANKIE

Ah no reason, hey can you do me a favor?

AARON

Sure, what do you need pal?

FRANKIE

I’m having a little trouble with this guy from Internal Affairs, his name’s Trevor Stone, and I need-

AARON

Whoa! Come on Frankie I do this for a living I don’t need you telling me what to do.

FRANKIE

Sorry, just please, make it look like an accident.

AARON

No problem pal, I’ll do it for you, okay?

FRANKIE

Alright.

Ext. and Int.-TREVER STONE’S house-night-AARON BLACK, TREVOR STONE

AARON walks up the stairs to the door of Trevor’s house he is holding a six pack of beer and a plate of cookies and wearing a black trench coat. He rings the doorbell TREVOR answers.

TREVOR

Can I help you?

AARON

Hello! My name’s Isaac Carter, I just came to welcome you to the neighborhood, here!

Hands him the beer and cookies.

AARON

My wife made the cookies.

TREVOR

Ah thank you very much, now where is it you live?

AARON

(pointing)

All the way down the street…

They both look the street is lined with trees. You can’t see all the way down the road due to fog.

TREVOR

That’s some walk, huh?

AARON

Yeah, I know, tell me about it. Hey, do you mind if I use your bathroom?

TREVOR

(Cautiously)

Ah yeah, down the hall second on your left.

AARON

Thanks.

TREVOR runs upstairs to grab his gun, he come down. The bathroom door is open and empty.

TREVOR

(Scared)

Oh shit…

He carefully walks throughout the house clearing hallways. AARON comes around the corner and pistol whips TREVOR in the face.

AARON

all right you fuckin low life, you wanna live?

TREVOR

Fuck you!

He picks him up and sets him at the table. He throws down a bag of cocaine on the table.

AARON

Snort it… just a little though…

TREVOR just sits at the table.

AARON

Listen you fuck, you just do what I say or I’ll kill you, find your girlfriend shove my nine inch pecker up her ass, then kill her got it?

TREVOR snorts some.

AARON

Thanks buddy, you’re a real pal you know that?

TREVOR

Yeah well fu-

AARON shoots him in the face and puts the gun in TREVOR’S hand.

Int. TREVOR’S house- day- FRANKIE, POLICEMAN

POLICEMAN

What do you think happened?

FRANKIE

Well, there’s cocaine here, and the first cop on the scene said he had some on his nose, there.

He points at the cocaine.

FRANKIE

So ether he and his buddies were playin a little game of Russian Rullet, or we got a drug war on our hands here

Back