Panasonic GH4 experience

Hi,
Gh4 is having quite a buzz these days. Can any of you share experience of using this camera for feature film. Hows the look on big screen. Comparison with 5DMIII raw footage.

TY
Manish

It's miles better than the 5d however you really need to play around withpicture settings and grading before you start to get a real nice look.

My co-owned one is being repaired coz it exploded while I was taking a picture (flash exploded while it was down) so other than that it's a great camera best iv used so far especially for the price.

thanks

It's miles better than the 5d however you really need to play around withpicture settings and grading before you start to get a real nice look.

My co-owned one is being repaired coz it exploded while I was taking a picture (flash exploded while it was down) so other than that it's a great camera best iv used so far especially for the price.

Thanks a lot film_autre..really helpful. Would request others also to share their views

Mine gives beautiful images but it feels flimsy compared to my old Canon T2i cams.
Also has a very flimsy HDMI port that will fail under a lot of use, I'm having to send mine in for service soon.
But again, the GH4 is very versatile, I've been using nothing but old Canon FD mount lenses (some Tokina too) and the shots look great.
Film_autre is correct, but the settings are very easy to put in and what you get back is even nicer than a Canon with Magic Lantern.

Back