Outstanding Electronica Compositions

Hello!

Looking for music that stands out from the usual and dull midi-programmed orchestrations? Well, look no more!

I'm a talented young composer/producer who's currently on full scholarship at the acclaimed Southern Denmark's Music Academy. I'm currently looking for challenges in the film industry, and can offer both music from my back-catalogue and I can compose music specifically for your production.

But enough chit chat: have a listen for yourself and make your own judgment: http://www.bandbase.com/nordborg

My main perks include:
- Grand electronica compositions with sweeping emotional drive (a showcase example "A Bipolar Expedition" in the above link)
- Dirty action driven electronica (a showcase example "The Old Shaman" in the above link)

My fee depends entirely on the scale of the production and in regards to the extend of exclusivity of rights of use. I am, however, very open to offers.

Contact me at thomas(A)hellophatty.com (put @ in place of (A) )

There is some ear candy and sonic subtleties that I like. The bright tones and swishes are cool. I liked "It's On" for the odd chord progression that was used for the vocals. Though the songs are quite different, "It's On" reminded me of the end credits for the NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (1990) remake.

There are some chords in this that are odd and I like them. Take a listen:

NOLD end credits

They're not close to being the same - yours is upbeat and NIGHT is dark, but there is a style that I associate with the two.

Hey Scoopicman,

Thanks for the props! I can definitely hear what you mean with those two tracks being somehow associated in a weird kinda way. Never thought of that :)

Back