FEATURE CONTEST - In addition to, awarding $10,000 to our Grand Prize Winner, we will now be awarding $1000 to each of our 7 Genre Prize Winners.
TV PILOT CONTEST - We will be awarding a Grand Prize of $5,000 to each of our 1 Hour and ½ Hour TV Pilot Winners. The Runners Up in each category will receive $500.
- We’ve helped 65+ Writers gain representation, sell, and have their screenplays produced.
- 34 Oscar, Golden Globe, EMMY & BAFTA Winning Judges will read the final round of submissions.
- 120+ Production Companies, Agents & Managers are signed up to read this year’s best scripts including BLUMHOUSE, ANONYMOUS CONTENT, 3ARTS, GERSH, NUMBER 9 FILMS, VERVE, BLACK PILLS, & many more.
- 70+ Award-Winning Directors are on our roster to read the best Features & TV Pilots.
- There will be 7 New Feature Genre Prizes in 2020! Best Action/Adventure, Best Comedy, Best Drama, Best Family Screenplay, Best Sci-Ii, Best Thriller, and Best Horror.
PLUS, every writer who enters will receive a FREE 18 Page booklet on HOW TO GET YOUR SCREENPLAY PRODUCED.
Our Judges include:
OSCAR NOMINATED PRODUCER, STEPHEN WOOLLEY - CAROL, THE CRYING GAME, INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE
BAFTA WINNING PRODUCER, FINOLA DWYER - BROOKLYN, QUARTET, AN EDUCATION.
WRITER/EDITOR/DIRECTOR, PATRICK LUSSIER – SCREAM, HALLOWEEN H20, TERMINATOR GENISYS
BAFTA WINNING WRITER, TONY GRISONI - FEAR & LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS, TIDELAND, THE RED RIDING TRILOGY
EMMY NOMINATED WRITER & PRODUCER, CHRIS PROVENZANO – MAD MEN, JUSTIFIED, GET LOW, SILICON VALLEY
SUNDANCE ALUMNI WRITER & DIRECTOR, NICOLAS PESCE – THE GRUDGE, PIERCING, THE EYES OF MY MOTHER
REASONS TO ENTER
All our FEATURE & TV-PILOT FINALISTS will have their script sent to our roster of industry award-winning Judges AND receive FREE access to our Ultimate Screenwriting Course led by former UCLA Professor & Head of Screenwriting, Richard Walter.
PLUS, our Grand Prize Winners will receive a FREE copy of Final Draft and get the choice of receiving a FREE Pass to one of these film festivals:
- RAINDANCE FILM FESTIVAL, LONDON
- VANCOUVER INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL
For RULES, FAQS, MORE INFO and to submit your screenplay GO TO https://www.shorescripts.com