• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Operation Belvis Bash

Hey Indietalk-Official Press release for our movie!

LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwire - May 19, 2011) - "Operation Belvis Bash," starring veteran actor Corey Feldman and produced by Vitalia Productions, announced its Red Carpet Premiere today. The event is scheduled for Thursday, June 9, 7:30 PM at the ArcLight Hollywood theater (6360 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA). Expected cast members include Corey Feldman, Frank Stallone, Daniel Baldwin, Alex Loy, Noelle Locke, Larry Thomas, Walid Amini, and The Iron Sheik.

"Operation Belvis Bash" first gained widespread notoriety on May 1, 2011, when its premiere in Houston, TX, eerily coincided with the actual assassination of Osama bin Laden. At the time Feldman commented, "It's absolutely unbelievable... I walk out of the premiere of my latest film... to learn that Osama bin Laden had been killed by a special operation just like in the film we'd just screened." Feldman, Executive Producer of "Bash" along with Alex Loy and Noelle Locke, wrote the song that plays during the end credits and is performed by his band Truth Movement.

The star-studded premiere will be sponsored by Monster Energy Drink and will be held at the esteemed ArcLight Hollywood Theater. The screening begins at 7:30 PM and will be followed by a Q&A session with the cast members. A VIP Reception and an after party are also planned.

"I can't wait for more people to see this film. It's funny and heartwarming and eerily on point. The timing for this is truly perfect: my 40th birthday is coming up and this fits well with the major events I am planning. President Obama really did us a favor that weekend," commented Feldman in reference to the May 1 screening in Houston.

Press time is 5:30 PM for a 6:00 PM Red Carpet and 7:30 PM Screening. For more on "Operation Belvis Bash" please visit www.belvisbash.com.

Back