• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch One long shot TEASER to my second TV Series - $2000 budget

https://vimeo.com/137070285

Thank you all for your feedback on the last teaser. This is my second show in development.

This one is called Dirt Dogs. It centers around two minor league baseball players who accidentally involve themselves in an unusual and dark underworld in Louisiana.

Shot 3 days in the desert and 2 days in the city.

The main trailer which will be about 3-5 minutes long will be ready in about a month.

Shot on Alexa with Panavision Primes.

Last edited:
I wonder why you went with the "shakey cam?" A stone-still camera would sell the isolated desperate situation this guy seems to be in. Also, this scene seems to be too bright, or not bright enough. I mean, with the current brightness in the clip, it seems to need some shadow, or some context as to where the shadow on the guys face is coming from. Or no shadows and have everything borderline blown out to show just how hot and desperate the situation really is.

There really isn't enough story to comment on.

It does look nice, and I look forward to seeing the complete trailer.

Back