• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

OMG NEED HELP ASAP

I have absolute no clue how I did it when im making only stupid short scenes but a huge singer contacted me and he needs help .

He has a dancer dancing , but he wants to hide his face since its copyrighted ( Don't ask me , I dont care why and how , im not gonna ask him either ) .

I have idea of putting some sort of lens flare or tracking some sort of image ? the problem is that im not into 3D so I can't track a 3D object .

Any ideas ?

It wouldn't need 3D, at least it doesn't sound like it would. Use the built in lens flare and use the standard 2D tracker for her face though that could be unnatural and jittery. So just keyframe the position of the dancers face.

It depends on how long the clip is, otherwise changes could look awkward... :/

Google "after effects motion tracking blur face".

There should be several tutes on simply blocking out the faces or inappropriate material.

FWIW, just being in the biz of "cleaning up" stuff for pro/semipro references can make for some good pocket jingle.

GL!

Google "after effects motion tracking blur face".

There should be several tutes on simply blocking out the faces or inappropriate material.

FWIW, just being in the biz of "cleaning up" stuff for pro/semipro references can make for some good pocket jingle.

GL!

The only problem is that it could/would look bad with a blurred face, but it certainly is an easy job to accomplish

Back