• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Official Trailer - Independent Spaghetti Western

Wow thanks guys.

We are still in post. Bottle neck for the most part now is just the music.

Couple more songs to record and then a couple of spots to come up with some underscore.

For the first time in a long time I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... it's a pin light... but it's there.

Wow thanks guys.

We are still in post. Bottle neck for the most part now is just the music.

Couple more songs to record and then a couple of spots to come up with some underscore.

Wow. So the music is all original and everything? The trailer music is pretty good. Reminds me of a western.

For the first time in a long time I can see the light at the end of the tunnel... it's a pin light... but it's there.

haha. I had to laugh at that. It's always a goddamn pin light. It's there, but it's elusive as hell.

So what was the budget? And are you planning on recouping your costs? if so how? thx

Wow. So the music is all original and everything? The trailer music is pretty good. Reminds me of a western.

So what was the budget? And are you planning on recouping your costs? if so how? thx

Hey true,

First off, thanks man.

Yes the music is all original and we worked really hard to make it fit the genre in both style and fidelity. I'm glad you are picking up on that.

I'd have to check my latest credit card bill, but if you promise not to tell my wife then I'll say we are pushing 20K.

This is just a short. 3 years of work (if you count writing) for about 13 minutes of screen time. Now that's ROI baby!

The plan was to go balls out with the short, creating the illusion of high, albeit retro, production values in every conceivable way that we could (in stark contrast to the equipment/talent we actually employed) and then to use the finished product as a vehicle to generate interest in the feature.

IOW my MO on this was "I am not going to blab about or annoy you with my concept, my pitch, my treatment, my screenplay, or even my storyboard slideshow... instead Mr. Investor here is exactly unequivocally what we can do. WYSIWYG. Would you like to see more?"

So to answer your question I plan to recoup nothing.

Last edited:
That was awesome!

The tagline should be "Unless you're a terrible shot" in parenthetical.

I'm really looking forward to seeing this :)

Hey Guanto,
Don't mean to hijack your film thread, but I've been trying to get my film poster up on imdb? I put a link up on the poster info box, and nothing (all the correct size and everything), and now I just uploaded the poster image on the "photo" section, to see if that does anything. Any tips?

Hey Guanto,
Don't mean to hijack your film thread, but I've been trying to get my film poster up on imdb? I put a link up on the poster info box, and nothing (all the correct size and everything), and now I just uploaded the poster image on the "photo" section, to see if that does anything. Any tips?

Indeed. PMing you.

Back