• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Nothing to Lose - 48 Hour Film Project Brisbane - 2013

Nothing to Lose - 48 Hour Film Project Brisbane - 2013

Terminally ill Moira and Pat rob a gangsters poker game to pay for her farewell trip to Ireland.

On Friday September 13, 2013 our team were given 48 hours to write, film and finish a short containing a broken watch, a character called Zac Mendoza and containing the line "That's not the only thing I've got in my pocket"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdjL8rkGI08

Very nice.

At first I thought it was a 'Killing Them Softly' first act rip-off but then it just went a different direction.

Nice twist.
thumbsup.gif

Thanks...

It's tough sometimes. The director dropped out a few hours before the start but the show must go on. So some people were doing jobs they'd never done before with most of the cast and crew unfamiliar with each other.

It could always be better. Or am I just being too critical?

It could always be better, and you're being too critical. :P

For a 48 hour film project and everyone doing jobs they were unfamiliar with, things turned out pretty well, don't you think? =)

Back