• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Non-Sequitor Series

Hello all, I’m new to the forum but not to film making. I’ve started a new series of short films and you should check it out. http://vimeo.com/36324236
Another artist created a three minute monologue and I created three minutes of footage. Neither of us knew what the other made and we put them together, no editing. It’s an experimental series, enjoy. Criticism and feedback would be much appreciated.

It's quite remarkable how well it turned out, not knowing what the other was contributing.

How many of these are you doing? How do you pick topics? Was the narrator recounting an original story, or was it a selection from a book?

Narrator needs a pop-filter, btw.

I dig it. :cool:

The other artist I'm working with wrote the piece she read. It's a fictional work but she is the author. The filming was original by me and the writing original by her. We were going to do another one this past weekend but both of us got busy. We plan to do another one soon. I'm glad you liked it, thanks for your input on the reading. For the next one, I may have another friend who is a bit more experienced in narration read out loud what she writes.

Back