• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Nomad movie

You had another post where you linked it and I'm pretty sure I said something about it there. I liked it, it was very well done! Only part I didn't like and my group has the same problem is your fighting scene. You need to choreograph it better. It really hurts when your fighting scenes are awful and the rest of your movie is great.

Here's my feedback:

I don't necessarily understand the plot? This kid fights crime by pretending to be a thief?

Cashier could act better. Be more scared. Unless he was putting on an act...

Could use better ambiences. Especially the alley scene. I can hear the cuts between different takes because the ambience is different between camera angles. Dialogue could have been better recorded - closer mics. Foley as well - footsteps.

VO could have a bit more clicks and mouth noise edited out.

Was the guy handing him cheez-its paying him for helping him find criminals? I don't get it.

Anyway, it looks good. I liked it.

Few things I would improve, however. :)

You basically got the plot.
Haha the cashier was putting up an act... glad that kinda got through.
The guy was handing him food in general... the cheez-its just made it to the side of the bag.
Anyways thanks for your great comments.
I'm glad you like it ROC.

L.I.F.E I saw your comments after I read this... :P THANKS a bunch guys!
I'll be sure to improve next time.

There was no visual representation of what the nomad looks like or any clue to if he is a super hero type with power or just P.O. citizen that is fixing the problem. It built up to the end where I was really hoping to see him, then poof a distant figure that really didn't explain much. There is my two cents. Hope it was helpful

Back