No exsperance need help also?

hello i have always liked waching movies and stuff like that and have always whanted to get into the film making bussiness to make movie but what i need help with is becuse i have learning disablitys and would need help to become a film director and stuff like that but im unemployed right now and stuff like that live in michigan and am 25 years old would like to do somthing with my live i would like to become a film maker and stuff like that i just need help firgiering out how to get the help i need becuse i have always been a spechal ed student all thru hgiht shcool and elimentry and middle school i would need help in the learning part of the film makeing bussiness if i could get some advice and stuff like that i would really like the help thank you have a good day?

Do you have a specific diagnosis you would be willing to share? Keep in mind it's private information and you don't have to share it with us.

There are adult resources for learning disabilities that you may have access to, which could help with the learning disabilities.

As far as learning filmmaking, this is the right place to learn. If you have specific questions, ask them. If you don't know what to ask yet, grab a camera and start making films... you'll end up with tons of questions.

depending on how you work best, you can check out books from a library or even log on to you tube and search for basic lessons in editing and continuity. From my perspective, a good director thinks like an editor, and a good editor thinks like a director. I suggest looking for resources that tell you about the basic continuity of narrative shots- aka where to cut, and how to move from one shot to the next. maybe google or youtube phrases like "cut on action transition" or "in and out of frame transition" and "reaction shot" starting with those three tools, you can build from there. Once you have a grasp on looking for those as a director, try them out and take some shots and experiment with a basic editing software like windows moviemaker or imovie and play around, applying the same continuity rules, I am sure you can youtube tutorials on how to use the programs. At the end of the day, see what part of the process you like best and run with it.

Back