• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Nikon R10 Super

I have three cameras I acquired in an estate sale. One is a Nikon R10 Super, the other a Bell and Howell T50 XL. I also have a Beaulieu R16 on Ebay listed at a very good price ( http://www.ebay.com/itm/29074880488...ELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_997 ). My question is how much are these two cameras worth? I put batteries in the Bell&Howell T50 XL and it seems to turn on and everything works as far as I can tell. I put batteries in the R10 Super, but can't find an ON switch or get it to do anything. Does anyone on this forum have a value for these? Does anyone want to purchase them or would I be better off listing them on Ebay?

Thanks,

Izaak

beaulieur16.jpg

I own the R10 - an excellent camera. In good working order
I've seen them sell for $250 up to $500. I don't know anything
about the B&H - maybe $75 to $150?

how to test Nikon R10 Super?

The R10 is a beautiful camera, like new condition. I would hate to sell it for less than it's worth because I don't know how to test it. Can you or anyone with this camera give me a basic test to see if the camera works? (keeping in mind I know nothing about cameras) Putting batteries in it is about as far as I've gotten.

Thanks,

Izaak

It works!

So, after some youtube videos showing people using the Nikon, I put batteries in it and it works! The zoom works in slow and fast mode and the thing inside turns like it should (SF it turns one click, 18 it turns slow, 24 faster, and pretty fast at 54). The battery tester light works. I don't know what any of the other buttons do so I haven't really messed with them. I flipped the button up to reverse but when I pulled the trigger it didn't make any noise and the thing inside didn't turn on any of the settings (SF, 18, 24, 54). Is there anything else I should do to it before trying to sell it? I'm not looking to get too much out of it.

Back