• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Nightbeat Dvd!

NBDVD.jpg

NIGHTBEAT Chapter 1: The Killer Wore A Badge now on DVD! Click here to buy a copy for yourself.
Here is alittle more info about the movie...

Summary-
The story involves Detective Jack Gibson taking a murder case about a madman who has gotten his hands on some radium and plans to use it. Along the way Jack runs into Jasmine Clover, a sultry vixen he once knew. Can he withstand her advances and get to the radium in time before all is lost? Find out in Chapter 1: The Killer Wore A Badge.

DVD contains the movie, Behind the Scenes, Photo Gallery, Featurettes, Pinup Special, Outtakes and more!
Get them while there hot.
stunned024.gif

P.S. The purchase of the DVD will go toward the budget of Chapters 2-5 shooting this summer.
gesture047.gif

Last edited:
I have a question and i dont know if it's been asked on here before or if this is the place to do it but here goes. How do you have your film for sale on DVD? i mean, like, are you making then yourself and selling them through your website, are they being mass produced and then you sell them and factor in the cost of production. I was just wondering, because i find this form of self distribution quite impressive, and i thought some details on how each individual goes about it differently would be nice.

ps. don't mean to hijack the topic, if this post needs to be moved than by all means feel free to do so. Cheers.

I don't this this is the right topic for it, but I'll answer it here. You should start a new topic with this as I bet it would get alot of replies. :)

I do self-distribution right now of my films. No distribution company has come to me to offer me a deal. This series, NIGHTBEAT, is a full length movie when you put all the chapters together. When I get an order in I'll burn the DVD and I've already made up labels/covers for the DVD to send out. When the order comes in I try and get it out in 48 hours of the order and have good communication with the seller until he receives the copy. Also it's nice when they email when they have watched it and give you a mini-review!
Hope that answers your questions.

P.S. Buy a copy! :P

Back