• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Night of the Living Ted | Good Show™

Here is episode 2 of Good Show™, 𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔏𝔦𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔗𝔢𝔡! Starring Patrick Swansborough, Tyler Huff, and Aqua Supreme, and directed by Alek Wiltbank. Check it out and let us know what you think! We would love any feedback, positive or negative!

If you like it, you can find all of our socials, as well as other episodes, Here!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok, I've seen worse.

Things you did right.

you used a standard runtime that could actually be sold if someone wanted to buy it. You've now eclipsed the design of almost all indie filmmakers. "Hey Netflix, do you want to buy my 7 minute and 18 second tv pilot" - "No"

Your grading, for a bad lighting and shooting situation, is actually better than average. You kept the contrast low and got a well lit scene with low noise. Smart.

Things that are neutral.

Your actors are about average for youtube.

The comedy feels kind of templated, but you're going for a sitcom, so that's kind of what's expected.

Things that are bad.

Music selections could have been stronger throughout.

Everyone sane is sick to death of copy paste political bullet points being recycled into entertainment products. This isn't about one side or the other, I just don't actually need Sean Hannity or AOC's voice coming out of every character in every fiction. It's so commonplace that it's lost any creative value, and just ends up looking like you're another clone of what was a weak idea in the first place.

If you want to make a political point in a film, the path is allegory. Prove your point using a situation, and do it without hyperbole or cherry picking. People that recite bullet points from one of the many brainwashing sources come off as lacking the ability to make salient points of their own.

I'm a democrat, and you probably think I'm disagreeing with your design choices for that reason, but I'm not. Realistically, I'm completely sick of all the idiots on both sides. Being gay doesn't make you a hero. Being from a rich Christian family doesn't make you a hero. Chanting slogans you heard but don't really understand on a math level doesn't make anyone from either side a hero.

I'm big on independent thought, for everyone, equally. I can barely hear myself think over the cacophony of 80 IQ people from both sides shouting soundbytes at each other.

"The poor people are stealing all of our money we inherited, by working at jobs, we have to lower minimum wage until those scum learn their lesson." - says right wing thought leader who attacks poor families on tv for 25k and hour.

"You're completely wrong, you see, white people are lazy, and they steal. White women sneak across the Canadian border into the US to steal our jobs, and they're all pregnant with babies that will grow up to be rapers and gang members, on account of because whites are evil by nature" - says neo leftist white person on a crusade against evildoers that judge by race.

"the real problem is that we let all those filthy college graduates with math degrees count our ballots, when someone learns math, it means their stupid, and what we really need is to put our economy in the hands of real americans like the guys on duck dynasty, or maybe a reality tv star, wait a sec, are all my heroes from the dumbest type of tv show....." argues the right wing guy, as he tries to scope in his rifle on a can of chaw in his room that he suspects of being a communist.

"excuse me sir, but I went to college and got a masters degree, and I can tell you that the only way to fix the economy is by censoring everyone's speech that doesn't agree with me, that way people can be free. Free to agree with me" Says the leftist.

So, you know, it gets really tiring. I wish someone would just say something intelligent, just once in a while. Something like "Our team just figured out that the bail system means rich people get a different standard of justice than poor people, and justice can't be rigged towards anyone's advantage, or it by definition becomes unjust." That's the kind of thing that no one on either side of politics has figured out yet.

Can't wait for 2024, I don't know who will run, but it will be two complete idiots making illogical points and ignoring any possible path to actual progress while lining their pockets. This is not the white race, or the black race, or one sexual orientation or another, it's just the human race, being an idiot.

Sorry to all my friends that I just offended, the whole world is a brainwashed circus of nonsense. I'm not going to lie about it just to be popular.

Last edited:
Back