• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Night of the Living Stoners - NEW WEBSERIES

Joined the site about a week ago and I have already learned so much.
I found the site while searching the internet looking for a place that might be interested in a new ZOMBIE/STONER comedy series I'm making into a web-series. I'm also in the process of creating a website, but for now we just have a couple episodes up on youtube.

Here's the link to the promo for the new episode. I know that people are really busy these days, but if you got the time its only 30 seconds long.

NIGHT OF THE LIVING STONERS
http://www.youtube.com/user/tylerborden89

Please check it out and post a comment if you get a chance...

Interesting concept :)

I'm thinking of doing a web series, so it's interesting to see other takes on it. Approximately how long will each episode be?

Some interesting lighting effects as well.:)

This second one is going to be about 13 minutes and it will be split into 2 parts since youtube has that 10 minute limit...
but future episodes will be about the same length (about 5-10 minutes)

thanks for your interest!
what kind of series are you thinking of starting?

it was really good! i loved the makeup on the zombies - it looked quite realistic and the acting from the main guy was better than most short movies ive seen :)

Silly little story. Good to see you folks are having fun making it. Not too sure why the zombie got hurt/pain when he threw boiling water was thrown on it.

Last edited:
Back