• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Night Of 100 Films - Call For Entries

NIGHT OF 100 FILMS - REALLY SHORT FILMS WANTED!

This is a call for entries for the Night of 100 Films event at the 2005 Philadelphia Film Festival, April 7 – 20. Be part of this exciting, fast-paced fest that presents 100 competing films in a single evening. How? Every film submitted must be 30 seconds or less (including titles, excluding credits). It doesn’t matter what you shot it on, what genre it is, or what budget you had – but it must be 30 seconds or less to qualify. Deadline for entries is February 1, 2005 – full details are at www.discovolanteproductions.com . Go film!

Last edited:
Thanks, Will. Got a spare 30 seconds?

Come on peeps! We need submissions! This is going to be a rockin' fest - we got 30 second films, a live band, a bar, award trophies...! And all we need is 30 seconds of footage.

FF to www.discovolanteproductions.com and git it on...

Top drawer. There will be an extended deadline posted for Feb 15th later this week - so there is some wriggle room. Hope to see it.

Yeah, it's an exercise in efficiency alright but remember the 30 second rule is the only rule - use it any way you want, any genre, style, budget... Think of it as payback for all those lame 30 second TV ads you've sat through.

Sorry, GBV, I don't believe the Without A Box system is capable of doing that. Obviously, that would be great for our fest as all the films are so small. I will petition WAB to add uploads to their system. In the meantime, please consider sending your film anyway - you have an excellent chance of being selected as we show so many films.

We accept VHS or DVD submissions only - sorry, no mpegs, etc. at this time. Final screening will be from DVD, so be prepared to send a DVD version if a VHS submission is accepted. If there is a lot of interest in uploading file-based submissions, then I will look into a way to track and store submissions for next year.

Back