Newbie and wondering

Hello my name is Meg. Im a 21 year old female from Canton, Ohio, USA. I have had a passion for script writting, acting movies etc since the young age of 12. Six years ago I had spoken and keep in touch with an indie film maker, sparking an interest in this field. I spend allot of time creating unsual scripts, wishing I could turn them into a movie.

Im a person that lives a life full of imagination, creativity and magic. I surround my self with an abundance of it. A creative mind, is a youthfull mind, and magical mind. Perphaps I could be a future inovater. There is no doubt that creativity is the most immportant resource of all. Without creativity, there would be no progress, and we would be forever repeating the same patterns for eternity.

I would love to have more info on getting started and places to study. If any one can furnish me with that info please do. Hope I can learn more here as well as connect with others, with the same interest.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/RainbowOfPeace

hello and welcome.

now, download celtx (free), write a short 3 page screenplay and get a thick leather jacket. People over here are honest and brutal ;)

hello and welcome.

now, download celtx (free), write a short 3 page screenplay and get a thick leather jacket. People over here are honest and brutal ;)

thanks for the recomendation of celtx. And yes i do need a new leather jacket. And when I finish a word I can take constructive critism, very well.

Welcome!

Are you looking for info on schools or info on how to learn film making urself (online, experience thru collaboration, books, intructional videos etc)?

Back