tv New TV station/Website?

Hey peeps, ok I'm on to another venture. i'm looking into starting a new website www.vegasnettv.com Where I will have all types of shows of course i'll be showcasing indy films. Documentarys, Good resturants to eat in Vegas, Sweet clubs, best hotels, look at the recreational side like ATV's, mountain climbing, mainly all vegas stuff. Do you think poeple would check that out? What would you want to see on the site? :huh:

From the sound of it... I'd like to see MYSELF in Vegas!

Seriously though, have you given thought to how much content will be strictly Las Vegas based and how much of a more generic nature?

Is the plan for a streaming site or archived "view-on-demand" segments?

I'm not a big fan of gambling and, correct me if I'm wrong, Vegas is a cheap place to vacation if you don't plan on loosing money at the tables. I'd like a web site that shows me how to have fun without loosing to the house. That and I'd also like to know where the best golf is. :D

Yes I have given it thought, and i would probably have other content not just Vegas, But I want to use the name to sell. And the content would be view on demand. Maybe just a stream of commercials is all i would have. Gotta have those.

And BOZ, I hear you, and yes maybe i can have video's showing you how to beat them at there game. And yes golf would be included.

Back