new to forum

Bad Haircut-I hope you get your music problem solved! Zensteve-yeah, the space and movement issues are monsters, but you should try moving marionettes on a set in stop-motion. The piece I'm working on originally started as a stop-motion, puppet film. The puppets were 1' to 2' and the sets sometimes strung out 15 feet. Try to keep track of 2-6 puppets-their body movements, covering of ground, and lip synch, and you better get the exposure right the first time. Needless to say, it was a nightmare which lead to a giant piece of crap! That is why I switiched to cel-whew! Mr. Blonde-we were talking about the construction of a cel animation, and I'm not gonna discourage anyone from trying it because one of you guys could be the next master. It's a long process but when you see a sequence completed and it works, it's a great feeling. :D Bird

:shock: bird you are very committed! & thank you i hope my music works out too... if i don't break the computer by then.
i made the most stupidest animation with flash... it was a ball bouncing around then it finally ends up going through hoop... yeah i'm a spaz. i also made this really stoopid stop motion one with a stupid freaking action figure (not a doll says the boy it belonged to :P) and he was basically driving an invisible car... yeah i have no idea whats wrong with me :lol:

Back