• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Timelapse Edit

Fantastic sync editing!
Whattapaininthebutt that must've been.

I likely see the chaos Kinglis noted in that my attention jumped around to random varying points in each scene from cut to cut to cut.

Viewpoint one: to add an additional layer of paininthebuttedness, be mindful when you're shooting to note the most active or attention getting thing and consider how or "where" this will flow into an edited working piece.
Viewpoint two: as artistic consideration, consider when editing how "pique" points in the image should move and flow as you're composing/choreographing abutted cuts.

("And down the rabbit hole he goesssssss... !")

Thanks guys!

Regarding the jumping between shots, I just wanted to use some really nice sequences.. I could have done one, with them in order..

But, I edited this in maybe 30 minutes with the footage I had, so it was a spontaneous thing!
Seeing the positive Feedback on this, I am planning on shooting a Construction Site in London (Blackfriars Bridge - Cranes in the video are there) and making a Dubstep edit!

Phil

It's a fantastic exercise in editing and perfectly executed!

As has been mentioned the contrast between the shots doesn't make a great deal of sense but I get what you wanted to do. It'd be great to engineer your images to that they fit the music next time.

brettzdamn: Song is at the end of the video! Cracks-Freestylers (Flux Pavilion Remix)
mrjrdrben: Most of the footage is available in another dedicated Video on my Vimeo page!

Thanks

Back