• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New short Sketch Video "Improvements"

Great film

I really enjoyed the film. I love stuff like this. When filmmakers (especially new filmmakers) can poke fun at themselves through their work, it shows they've got something that the "Big Boys" don't have... room to grow, and the willling to do so. Congrats and I can't wait to see what's next.

BTW, I really enjoyed the behid the scenes stuff at the end.

Last edited:
Thank you!! :) , i completely agree with your statement, im glad you enjoyed it.

I always think its important to show the behind the scenes to show ppl how it isn't so "cut and dry" lol we take numerous takes with these videos lol.

thnx again!

I liked. Not too bad. Was a neat concept.. the part with the guy holding the camera and shaking all over was funny.

I do have to say, with one of the comments I agree.
It's a real minor thing but when you have music playing and the music is going to stop and a clip is going to come in.. you should have the background noise of that clip fade in while still under the music, without the video fading in of course.

And the part where the guy did the disappearing trick and faded out.. the guy in front of him faded and shifted places as well.. but noticing your tripod video, you obviously didn't have one so I can't blame you =P

Overall it was pretty good. Of course can use work, but almost everything can. Even one of Spiderman movies had some awfully made parts. =)

And the Behind The Scenes is neat.. people never realize how much is put into films and the like (except for us filmmakers of course.) So it's neat to make them.. they're usually entertaining and it's nice to see just what goes on behind the actual film.

Back