New member, Looking to collaborate!

Hey everyone, just joined today! I'm really interesting in networking and seeing what interesting people I can meet. Everyone, including myself wants to be successful within the film industry. I truly believe that I will become a super successful film-maker, an hope to be a defining artist of the twenty-first century.

I can't do this all be myself and would like to collaborate with lots of people and share the glory together :)
Are some people interested in working with me to head for success next year? I am currently working on a very unique screenplay and I also have an idea that is probably one of the most original ideas you can get in this day and age! Sorry if I sound big headed, I'm just confident, but I'm misunderstood a lot of the time.

man you sound very enthusiastic ... it's good to work with people like that. I'm looking to start making films myself as I've just moved to uni in London and wanna make a name for myself in the industry. I have some equipment at my disposal so if you wanna collab that would be great??
Where are you from in London?

Hi guys, I don't mind sharing my idea upon completion, but probably won't want any modifications.

I'm from South East London, about 20 minutes from central; You? And what type of equipment do you have at disposal?

Back