• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

New Internet Radio Show About Screenwriting...Your thoughts?

I've thought about starting an internet radio show and I wanted to get this communities thoughts on it because the central theme of the show is screenwriting. Below are all the details:

The Ultimate in Screenwriting Collaboration

Script Session, hosted by writer/director/producer Travis Hill, is an internet radio show that will be broadcast live and archived in podcast form using the broadcasting service www.nowlive.com. The service allows the host to broadcast live, take calls and boasts an integrated chat room for live discussion.

The format of the show seems simple enough...the host interacts with callers and the chat room in the creation of a short screenplay. During each 2 hour episode, everyone will have a chance to throw their ideas out there and help brainstorm on an idea in a pre-determined genre. At the end of the show, the host will give one of the participants the script notes and they will be charged with writing the short!

I am also looking into finding sponsors for the show, which could eventually lead to the scripts being read by industry professionals and/or put into production.

Thoughts, ideas, suggestions, questions, criticisms?

Post them here or email me at thill@stlpixurs.com.

Back