• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New Indie Record Label (Teaser)

Hi guys,

would love to receive constructive criticism about Official Trailer of the Record Label Launch :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh_9uHAjPro

photo.php

thoughts, remarks, advices about visual?
thank you.

Last edited:
It looks like an ad for a fashion house rather than a record label. Either way, I would have liked to see more live modeling. You had some at the end, but I'm referring to the "runway walk" sort of thing. Also, put some musicians or something musical in there.

Have to agree with Murdock, it looks more like an ad for a new fashion brand than a record label. I think you wanted to give out this boutique vibe but just gone too far with it. It's a nice work though.

Thank you, guys, for the feedback. Indeed, the idea is to distinguish us from the myriad of indies: firstly, by the quality of the music, secondly, by the artistic haute couture (we are Frenchy :P) approach. In our projects we work closely with upcoming fashion designers, maybe it reflected :)

Musicians vids will follow...

Thanks!

Back