New here - Timberwolf

Hey All,

I just wanted to say Hi as I am new to the board.

I've been making movies on DV for quite some time (and VHS before that! lol) I have a couple of Micro features and 8 short films I either produced or directed under my belt and a DVD out on Customfix, which will soon be picked up for Distro worldwide. I have to admit I'm sort of a big fish in my little pond, but coming here I see many filmmakers who are on a level I haven't even dreamed of reaching yet. I find that very exciting! I really hope to share and learn from everyone. I have been looking for a board like this for some time!

We shoot on the DVX100 and we also have the Canon GL1 and GL2 from before. I use the full Adobe Bundle for editing.

Lol

No.. its not me. I am a guy.

I am also a photographer and that is one of my actress/model friends named Danielle Lozeau. She is a very talented girl. Quite a resume already, but still looking for that 'big break'.

I checked out her portfolio, but didn't see your pic up there...

She looks young! Even though she's over 18. That could be a big plus for those of you looking for teens for your films.

CootDog said:
I checked out her portfolio, but didn't see your pic up there...

She looks young! Even though she's over 18. That could be a big plus for those of you looking for teens for your films.

Yea, she hasn't updated her gallery lately. My older work with her is on her gallery under "Timothy Whitfield" near the bottom. Its from when she was 16-17 years old. My new stuff is her 18 year old stuff.

All of my work of her can be seen here http://timberwolfent.com/photography

As far as an actress, she is amazing and she will travel given the right script/compensation. She prefers heavy drama, but she has pretty good comedic timing as well. Her only limitation is no nudity. Implied nudity and sexual stuff is ok, as long as its not sleazy. She is game and loves everything else.. beat up, dragged through the mud, crying, fighting, puking on cue :lol: Anything challenging. She turns 19 this summer but she can still go as low as 15-16 with the right outfit/make-up. Worth a look. I am making her demo reel in two weeks, and that will offer a better look.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Last edited:
Back