• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch New feature just completed, if you'd like to take a look.

Looks very nice. My only point of criticism on the trailer (other than the TV issue already mentioned) is the choice of font and that rather garish background at the start and end. It looks like it belongs on a home shopping channel ("It's computer hour!") rather than a thought-provoking film about AI (a particular interest of mine).

Also, while I agree that feeding the computer every book, scholarly article, research paper etc would certainly help it become very intelligent indeed, its overall intelligence would also decrease exponentially with every YouTube comment it encounters. I know mine does :)

Last edited:
Nicely done!

I'm another MA filmmaker.

If you want some constructive criticism on the trailer, I agree with others about the font.

Also, those chipboard backgrounds at the beginning, if they could be fading and moving a bit, or something like that, it would give a little more movement into the start of the trailer.

Back