• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Never Feed The Troll

Lame sauce. Not the worst crime in the world, but this post is miscategorized. Every once a week, or so, I get in a short-film kick, and I watch all the new stuff in the screening room. But there's nothing here. This should be in "promotion".

Best of luck, though. Congrats on finishing your second feature, and I hope it all goes well.

Lame sauce. Not the worst crime in the world, but this post is miscategorized. Every once a week, or so, I get in a short-film kick, and I watch all the new stuff in the screening room. But there's nothing here. This should be in "promotion".

Best of luck, though. Congrats on finishing your second feature, and I hope it all goes well.

Thank you. Moving along.

My apologies. Didn't mean to post in wrong area. I hate spam or anything close and don't mean to sound like that.

Last edited:
Back