• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Need tropical sunset footage

for my current poptent spot (customer undisclosed) I need some tropical sunset footage. I cant pay royalties, this is work for hire. If your royalty free stock footage allows this, then craft three or four unique tropical sunset sequences and, IF THE CUSTOMER buys my spot, Il pay you $200. I will NOT pay you anything if the spot is not purchased, nor will I use the footage for anything else.

Im a proven poptent *winner so gets yourself some easy money! lol Help a filmmakin brother out ..

* past performance is not indicative of future results. This offer void in places where its void. Working with wheatgrinder may cause nausea, diarrhea and vomiting. If you experience an unwanted stiffness for more then four house please seek medical attention as this is a serious condition that can lead to potentially embarrassing moment with aunt Edna during the ritual "holiday hug" that she demands of you each Christmas.

Back