• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Need financing for a Great film Project that will bring awareness to Rape & Abuse

As of 2012, one in three American Indian females have been a victim of rape and/or physical abuse, a rate which is more than TWICE the national average, making this an epidemic problem.

Investing in my film project, entitled "Saving Jewell", will give me the opportunity to bring awareness & shed light on this growing epidemic, in the hopes that a better law will be passed that will stop the epidemic of violence against American Indian females.

The story's summary is this:

An emotionally troubled man is forced to battle the fears of his past when he struggles to save a raped & abused American Indian girl, who's attackers return to kill her.

There is an urgency among American Indians for a stronger version of a law entitled the Violence Against Women Act to be passed, to help STOP violence against American Indian females. This stronger version of the law, would expand protections (such as provisions that would help tribes address violence in Indian country) to stop the epidemic rates of violence against American Indian females. However House leaders are stalling to pass this stronger version of the law.

This film, through the story of the main character - an American Indian, eight year old named Jewell, will shed light on what American Indian females face mentally and emotionally, as being victims of rape and abuse.

This story will shed light on why passing this stronger version of the Violence Against Women Act is necessary and needed.

Lastly, this story will hopefully encourage and motivate others to demand for Congress to pass this stronger version of the Violence Against Women Act.

To find out more about how to support this film project and more about the project itself, please go to the link below and if you can support this important film project, it will be GREATLY appreciated!

http://www.gofundme.com/SavingJewell

{the deadline for our support goal is 2/28/2013 and 12 midnight}

I'm asking for someone to please fund this project...thank you.

This is a really important topic to cover but I think you need to let people know about the filmmakers too. You are asking for a lot of money, so what does that money go to? Is this your first film? Who are the key players?

Best of luck!

Back