• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Need and opinion on a trailer

my opinion is why on earth would you waist your time on this when you could be creating something of your own? Terrible movie...lol though your edit did make the movie seem a little better...i guess.

There were some syncing issues, and the overall audio design and structure felt incredibly cluttered and disorganized. At one part in the film, there was a FOX logo that showed up in the corner of the screen as well. But the biggest problem is focus. There's not a character that we are following, the trailer is moving around from situation to situation, throwing around information that we don't necessarily understand. There's no consistency in tone or buildup, but only in music. If you progressively built up the biggest moments of the film, quickly increasing with a faster pace and more intense visuals, I think it would have been much more entertaining and would have gotten me more interested. But not bad, although it's tough to judge your expertise and skill based upon a trailer with content you did not create.

Back