• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET, PLEASE!

Hey Indie Talk

I have some money saved and am about to go into pre production for a feature.

It is a very low budget feature, one location, not too much action, but I think it is a good concept.

I have written a first draft called, "The Messaround Kids" and need some people to tell me that I am not completely wasting my time, (or tell me that I am completely wasting my time!)

I know that it is no way near ready for production as it is a first draft. But If you guys could help me out, even just read the first 20 pages and get a feel for the films concept.

The structure of the film is quite choppy at the moment, i.e it doesn't follow a direct timeline, it goes back and fourth from the present, (think following, momento, CHRIS NOLAN!)

I can send you the script via email if any are interested, just post your email addy, any and all feedback will be welcome, a lot!

As I have stated this is a low budget film so I have written it to budget. It will be filmed with a 7D, Zoom H4N for sound, and hopefully edited on FC Pro

Thanks heaps!!

Supercarz

Back