• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Need a VFX Artist!

Now this is going to be a long shot but might as well try. Firefight Films is looking for a special effects artist/3D modeling artist for a short film that we are doing. We can not offer to pay you anything for this project, and if any money is to be made then it would have to be off percentage of gross profit. I believe that this film will revolutionize short films and how they are done. It will be shot in 100% first person POV. It will be extremely difficult and complex. I am constantly involved with many companies with the current/past projects that could help with film views and contests. I am so confident that this film could blow up and is 100% unique that I will not discuss anything with any parties that are involved until a Non-Disclosure form is signed that I will provide you. If you believe that you a an extremely gifted VFX artist that wants a chance for exposure then I would love to talk with you. email me if you want to do this with clips of your 3D moeling/visual effects.

Thank you,

Christopher Carson
Producer
Firefight Films
www.fueltherise.com
carson.christopher.j@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back