need a prouduction compony asap

hello , recently i emailed abc3 in austrlia to do a show . i got a replie.
i need a "... Australian production company with a proven track record in the production of television series..."
does any body wanna do this and i can talk ideas.
i also need a "and with an appropriately experienced producer attached"
plese help.
brandon
p.s. message me to talk ideas.

The reason they do this, is because they need to know that they will get results from giving money to a Production Company and experienced Producer, rather than throwing money at some unknown newbie and crossing their fingers and hoping that they'll get something at all, let alone something of any quality.

You have, however, hit a market where ABC are really looking for new ideas, and new shows. They are looking for very specific things, however. You might do well to read the information here:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/independent/pitching.htm

and more specifically:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/independent/childrens_about.htm

What you might be better off doing is contacting the local community broadcaster and seeing if you can do a show for them (in Melbourne, it's Channel 31; not sure what it is in Molong/Sydney).
They generally accept every proposal, and whilst you won't have the same budget (quite often the budget is nothing), you will gain access to whatever facilities they have, and allow you a platform where you can essentially 'demo' your show, get a crew surrounding you, and then once you have it up and running, have another go at pitching to ABC.

The reason they do this, is because they need to know that they will get results from giving money to a Production Company and experienced Producer, rather than throwing money at some unknown newbie and crossing their fingers and hoping that they'll get something at all, let alone something of any quality.

You have, however, hit a market where ABC are really looking for new ideas, and new shows. They are looking for very specific things, however. You might do well to read the information here:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/independent/pitching.htm

and more specifically:

http://www.abc.net.au/tv/independent/childrens_about.htm

What you might be better off doing is contacting the local community broadcaster and seeing if you can do a show for them (in Melbourne, it's Channel 31; not sure what it is in Molong/Sydney).
They generally accept every proposal, and whilst you won't have the same budget (quite often the budget is nothing), you will gain access to whatever facilities they have, and allow you a platform where you can essentially 'demo' your show, get a crew surrounding you, and then once you have it up and running, have another go at pitching to ABC.

thankyou jax . i will look into that. but on that note does anybody wanna work with me .

any prouduction componys wanna work togetheer

I don't think that if you just ask nicely on this forum a production company will take your offer.
They know nothing about what you want them to do, who you are and why they should work with you.
You should pitch your script to them, give them an idea of what it is that you want to work on.
You also have to be clear about your role, are you just writing, or do you also want to be involved in other aspects of the process?

P.S. Spellcheck your script before you pitch it to anyone.

oh yeah ive never been good with spelling i do applogize

There's a difference between bad spelling and lazy. My spelling is bad at the best of time so I run things through spell checkers and such. Capitalization is also something you should look up. You come across as someone who doesn't/cannot care, which isn't isn't appealing when you're looking for someone to help you. To me, it makes it look like you need someone else to do ALL the work for you.

Paying attention to the little things makes a world of difference.

There's a difference between bad spelling and lazy. My spelling is bad at the best of time so I run things through spell checkers and such. Capitalization is also something you should look up. You come across as someone who doesn't/cannot care, which isn't isn't appealing when you're looking for someone to help you. To me, it makes it look like you need someone else to do ALL the work for you.

Paying attention to the little things makes a world of difference.

hey thats a bit rude. i try spelling to best of my ablitie. i was going well in english but my spelling was bad. i keep trying to improve , so is that lazy.

Back