need a clip of an opening door

Does anybody have, or know where to find a decent cheap/free greenscreen clip of a door opening?

So, I'm not a video guy at all. But I had this idea for a video for this album I'm working on. I think it's something that I can put together fairly well myself, if I can get my hands on a clip of an opening door. But I don't have the capability to shoot it myself (and we'll see how well I can manage editing things together).

Background, for those who are interested, a few years ago I did a few 3-hour long ambient/experimental/noise shows. One of which I released in it's full form (https://pancreaticaardvarks.bandcamp.com/album/sleepcycle-live free download, if you like sleepy music). The other was not quite good enough for that, but I really liked the core of what I did. So I edited down the live recordings, some rehearsals, some live-in-the-studio recordings of the pieces to get it down to a reasonable album length. It still needs a lot of work, but you can hear the rough edits at http://soundcloud.com/pancreatic-aardvarks/sets/lost-live-draft It's weird music, so I don't really expect to sell a lot of copies, if any at all, but I'd like to do a proper release, and try to get it out there to the people who might like this sort of thing. I think an artfilm style video could work really well for this music.

Why would this need to involve greenscreen? You could very easily use a mask to punch a hole in footage of an opening door.

It wouldn't, but I didn't know how to do that! I'll do some research and see if it's something I can figure out (again, music guy so my knowledge is sub-limited on video stuff!)

The specific door doesn't matter too much to me; I just need a door and a frame, still for a moment and then opening.

The idea behind the album is sort of a cross between Twin Peaks' Black Lodge, House of Leaves and Charles de Lint's Spiritworld. So I want the door to open to a scene, distorted and messed with, zooming in on the same door inside that scene, opening up to the next...sort of give the impression of travelling briefly through other worlds or dreamscapes. If I can pull it off, hoping the end result to be hypnotic and surreal, which would be appropriate for the music :)

Back