Myriad Distractions (the escape zone to write)

I have a lot of projects I work on, and I have come to the conclusion that I have zero actual if you will "Studio time" to write. How do you create your own "Studio time" without Myriad Distractions?

I could create a time, but I don't actually create it. It is still not, actual isolated writing time, I still get distracted by Myriad Distractions.

Do you rent an art studio?? Throw your phone away?

Thanks

Last edited:
I've simply accepted the fact that I work pretty well WITH distractions. I write a page. Check a few web site that I frequent. Write another page. Waste a few minutes. And on. And on.

When I'm really under time pressure, maybe it's 2 pages, then waste a few minutes.

It's VERY far from ideal. But I've given up on trying to re-make my personality, and just work with what I've got. And yeah, I do get stuff done, and almost never miss a deadline.

I have a lot of projects I work on, and I have come to the conclusion that I have zero actual if you will "Studio time" to write. How do you create your own "Studio time" without Myriad Distractions?

I could create a time, but I don't actually create it. It is still not, actual isolated writing time, I still get distracted by Myriad Distractions.

Do you rent an art studio?? Throw your phone away?

Thanks
I like to go someplace like a park or lake. That way my laptop has no internet.

Back