• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

My YouTube Channel

I have been vlogging a little lately... I feel like I have a lot of things to say (whether you think they are important or not is a whole other topic). I post multiple times a week and I usually have a deep topic but some times I just like to rant and complain about the messed up stuff in the world/my life. I have been big on equality lately as I have accepted myself as a gay man and have told a few friends. I am more interested in politics and sports now too so my range of topics is pretty vast as of now. I am planning on doing a Vlog Everyday in December kind of thing to help build my following but I would appreciate it if you guys would check me out and give me some feedback.

http://youtube.com/itmovesusall
If you guys have youtube channels definitely link them below because I would love to check out some new things on YouTube. I haven't really subscribed to much on my new channel yet and I'd love to discover something new :D

Back