• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My short Sci-fi -SENTINEL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1b7sDq0AkI

No Comercial Short Sci-fi Movie for Entertainment purposes only.
Hello friends! I've been working (Let's just say in my limited free time for the past 4 months) on a sci-fi project called SENTINEL, it was killing me but It's finally done.i have used everything i could , background stock footage, 2D images -Pro scores etc...basically i'm a not a 3D guy,some elements in the movie are pre-keyed 3d. At the beginning i had a few shots (just for a demo reel for the actor) it was looking so good,so i decided to do a short. But guys trust me , working with 2D images try to make it look like 3D can drive you insane sometimes. If you are going do a sci-fi film plan for it, i didn't so i paid the price. i hope you all like it

Last edited:
I think you should have used models and sets for some of the environment. It was an awful lot of cartoony animation that took away from the relatively skilled actor in the clip. The story was also kind of cold for me. I really didn't care about the main character for some reason. Still, very good effort in my opinion. It is obvious a lot of time went into that.

Back