• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My Short Needs Your Vote!! - True Love Video Contest

Hey guys! So I edited a 7 minute version of my original short film, 'Home' and entered it into a video contest.
The video can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP2kerhJugE

I was selected as one of 5 finalists and right now the finalists are on the contest's facebook page for public voting. To vote, just 'like' whichever video you think is awesome on this page:
https://www.facebook.com/BarrytownRenovation?fref=ts

There were some complications in the submission process so my video was put up much later than the others, so I need help from you guys to catch up to the others! I've gotten 50 likes in the first day. The first place video right now has 272 likes. I have until February 9th to catch up, and I think that it's possible!

Obviously I'm not asking everyone to just vote for mine regardless of which video they actually think is the best. I encourage you to check out the other videos, but hopefully the IT community can support a fellow member.

I believe the top prize is 2000$, second place is 1000$ and third place is 500$, or something like that. Any one of those would be extremely helpful, especially since I don't even have my own camera right now (I have been borrowing).

Anyway.....done begging for help, hahaha.
Thanks!

Just an update, my video has now basically caught up to one of the finalists that was put up 10 days before mine (mine has 123 likes, the other has 127) So it looks like I'm doing pretty well. I'm actually surprised by the responses I've been getting. Personally, I don't like my video and can see all the little things wrong with it, but I think most people, especially for this contest, are looking more at the story than the technical aspects. Anyway, looks promising!

Back