My opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Stefan Gray needs to get a grip on reality and realize that you guys are just doing what you can to support our troops. I know for a fact there are at least four troops I know personally who would love to have something like this. You can have your opinion but guess what that's all it is, an opinion. It doesn't mean that everyone else has to agree with it.

I think that you might be lending well intended support to something which is foolhardy and wrong. I think if you dig a little below the surface you will find that the troops want to come home anyway,

No one said the troops didn't want to come home. What you seem to be missing is the whole point of the project. If I want to support my troops, if I want to support people I care about I will. I'm not going to sit here and frickin boycott issues I have no control over. I'm going to send my packages and cards and if you don't want to be apart of it, then don't. But don't try to make other people feel like they are doing something wrong.

Poke I'm sorry I just had to vent about this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back